Club membership benefits include:
- Regular organised training/clinics throughout the year at reasonable costs
- Reduced entry fees at our competitions
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Rider magazine
- Annual awards to successful members
- Opportunity to compete in our Teams at Qualifiers and National Events
- Social events
- Free advertisements in our Newsletter and on our website
- British Riding Club negotiated discounts
|Junior (age 12-17 yrs)||£24.00|
|Family (2 per household)||£36.00|
|Family (3+ per household)||£48.00|
Membership Year runs from 1st January-31st December.
N.B. A register is kept of all members who help at events during the year. It is a requirement that all members (or a delegated person by that member will help at a minimum of two events/shows per year. However, if personal circumstances prevent this, then sponsorship should be made. A chart of helpers will be on display at AGM.
New members may not join the Club to take part in a specific competition. Therefore, subscriptions brought to an event cannot be accepted, but must be sent to the Membership Secretary.
Please remember: if your subscription has lapsed you cannot compete in teams, Members Only activities, or vote at the AGM.